About the terrorist attacks in Norway?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 258. Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children. Apparently the man who posed as a police officer and shot the teenager at the... show more Sahih Bukhari
Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 258.

Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Apparently the man who posed as a police officer and shot the teenager at the political camp and was arrested was a Norwegian (according to the Minister of Justice in Norway) and had blonde hair.

I hope nobody has committed this atrocious act of barbary in the name of Islam as it is clearly prohibited to kill any innocent person, especially women, children and elderly men.

I hope, and sure we all agree, that the people who did this are caught and repremanded and that the injured recover in full health and that those trapped in the building wreckage are found and nursed to health. I hope the dead are forgiven their sins and their death was painless, and I hope their relatives are helped to deal with the pain.

Wallah I have tears in my eyes as I type this. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala curse whoever has done this.

Bismillah ir-rahman ir-raheem