Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

About the terrorist attacks in Norway?

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 258.

Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Apparently the man who posed as a police officer and shot the teenager at the political camp and was arrested was a Norwegian (according to the Minister of Justice in Norway) and had blonde hair.

I hope nobody has committed this atrocious act of barbary in the name of Islam as it is clearly prohibited to kill any innocent person, especially women, children and elderly men.

I hope, and sure we all agree, that the people who did this are caught and repremanded and that the injured recover in full health and that those trapped in the building wreckage are found and nursed to health. I hope the dead are forgiven their sins and their death was painless, and I hope their relatives are helped to deal with the pain.

Wallah I have tears in my eyes as I type this. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala curse whoever has done this.

Bismillah ir-rahman ir-raheem

Favorite Answer

Norway government said a few minutes ago that both events were linked and the man that did the shooting was Norwegian.

Killing never solves anything.

[="Oops!"=]

• Ameila

Salaam Alaykuum Brothers & Sisters,

At the end of the day Allah swt had willed for these persons souls to be taken away from them. And, for the person who commited these acts, nothing is justifable. This person who did these attacks, was not a muslims. However, did these attacks, because of the fact multicultralism in europe and Norway. He was against the idea, that these inbred religons, faiths and races were living as one. Subhan'Allah. When things like this happen, i.e many people dying, it makes one realize how short this duniya really is and how unexpectatlty death can approach anyone in such ways that was imaginable.

It is sickening to death - how lame are these terrorists that kill innocent people to achieve nothing - neither in this duniya or hereafter. I cannot understand even when the so-called Muslims or Western Countries use their own agenda to kill innocents. Since 9/11 how many innocents has these thugs from both sides killed each other. May Allah(SWT) have mercy on human kind.

Remember this - Terrorists come in all colors and races. Even these days Islamists and Terror are becoming synonyms.

May the blessings of Ramadan bring peace on earth.

• Peace

It annoy's me when Muslims blow themselves up. Just as it annoys me what happening in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Palestine. It is Governments and Media who create so much hatred in society. It is scary Times.

I hope those among the dead who were repentant are forgiven, but Allaah already tells us they will be. He also tells us to not ask him to forgive those who were unrepentant wrongdoers.

I hope that all terrorists are arrested. I pray the ones in my hometown are arrested sooner rather than later and the ones running my country too.

• Ladan

The man was not Muslim, the man was anti-Muslim and a Norwegian.. Go and have another look at your article, newspaper whatever. Your just assuming it..The media is wanting you to believe it was Muslim bombings or attacks.

I agree with Hot Mess.

Totally agree! 91 people died apparently :((

@HotMess&Luna; Does it say in the News that he was Muslim? I read that he was Christian :S

The guy was NOT Muslim, all the media owe all Muslims an apology, for slagging us off

Salam--

I know! I read about it on Yahoo when I signed in this morning. I hate when people do such things! :'(

~Peace