Who do you think will win the EPL this upcoming season?

With about 5 or 6 teams with a realistic chance of winning the title, i think this season is shaping up to be a great show. Man U are always going to be in the title race, and i think Chelsea will see Torres come to life this season now that things have calmed down since his arrival. If Arsenal can keep Cesc and... show more With about 5 or 6 teams with a realistic chance of winning the title, i think this season is shaping up to be a great show. Man U are always going to be in the title race, and i think Chelsea will see Torres come to life this season now that things have calmed down since his arrival. If Arsenal can keep Cesc and Nasri they will also have a chance. Man City with their huge payroll can't be taken lightly as well as Tottenham. Liverpool have so many new faces coming in this season. There is no question they bought some talented boys, but we'll have to find out if they can actually play well together. If they can i think they will challenge for the title... Who do you think will win it and WHY?
6 answers 6