Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Why are the islamists bombing Norway?

Favorite Answer

@Franco yeah, he's a christian fundamentalist like my pet pig is an Imam......

What does it mean to be a fundamentalist? To follow the teachings of your faith/sect/religion etc?

Firstly, Jesus did not condone, nor allow murder, and you know it. Secondly, if a facebook page is what you call proof, I'd hate for you to ever be on a jury....

I don't know what is scarier, the fact that you are lying about the suspect being a Muslim or that many people on this board seem willing to reflexively accept your lie without question. The press in Norway has identified the suspect as being a native born Norwegian Christian. Why didn't you mention that?

I haven't followed this story but the guy is a Freemason. Freemason is not Christian at it's core, although this man may have individually been a Christian. I'm wondering if anyone is going to end up making a few bucks off this situation.

"The suspect in police custody - a blonde blue-eyed Norwegian with reported Christian fundamentalist, anti-Muslim views - has been preliminarily charged with acts of terrorism."

It was a right wing fundementalist Christian.

Oh.. and the Koran essentially says that "Jews and Christians are 'people of the book'"

Assuming they are Islamists (that is the most likely case) : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14254260

Norway has got troops in Afghanistan, participates in NATO action, cartoon controversy, and arrest of muslim activists.

I see the usual erroneous and laughable comments by some non-experts on Islam. Who said it was "Islamists bombing Norway?" Oh that's right, the same old Rothschild/Rockefeller/Murdoch owned news media that tells you there is no depression either. It's all a distraction to fool you. And, man, are some of you fooled so easily!

It is time for the civilized world to close ranks and fight back against Islam.

Same reason they bomb everywhere else, to make some sort of blood sacrifice to their dirty bearded moon god and to get a few virgins when they pass over to make believe land.

May be they are not :|

Source(s): news