Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Why are the islamists bombing Norway?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

@Franco yeah, he's a christian fundamentalist like my pet pig is an Imam......

What does it mean to be a fundamentalist? To follow the teachings of your faith/sect/religion etc?

Firstly, Jesus did not condone, nor allow murder, and you know it. Secondly, if a facebook page is what you call proof, I'd hate for you to ever be on a jury....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I don't know what is scarier, the fact that you are lying about the suspect being a Muslim or that many people on this board seem willing to reflexively accept your lie without question. The press in Norway has identified the suspect as being a native born Norwegian Christian. Why didn't you mention that?

• 9 years ago

I haven't followed this story but the guy is a Freemason. Freemason is not Christian at it's core, although this man may have individually been a Christian. I'm wondering if anyone is going to end up making a few bucks off this situation.

• 9 years ago

"The suspect in police custody - a blonde blue-eyed Norwegian with reported Christian fundamentalist, anti-Muslim views - has been preliminarily charged with acts of terrorism."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It was a right wing fundementalist Christian.

Oh.. and the Koran essentially says that "Jews and Christians are 'people of the book'"

• 9 years ago

Assuming they are Islamists (that is the most likely case) : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14254260

Norway has got troops in Afghanistan, participates in NATO action, cartoon controversy, and arrest of muslim activists.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I see the usual erroneous and laughable comments by some non-experts on Islam. Who said it was "Islamists bombing Norway?" Oh that's right, the same old Rothschild/Rockefeller/Murdoch owned news media that tells you there is no depression either. It's all a distraction to fool you. And, man, are some of you fooled so easily!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It is time for the civilized world to close ranks and fight back against Islam.

• 9 years ago

Same reason they bomb everywhere else, to make some sort of blood sacrifice to their dirty bearded moon god and to get a few virgins when they pass over to make believe land.

• 9 years ago

May be they are not :|

Source(s): news
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.