Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

Why does everyone hate Brokencyde?

Broken album>>>>>>>>>>>New ish

@op, this:http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/102/e/8/Bro...

Yeah they're pretty hardcore I'd say.

Master of Puppets = Phail troll XD

@op, 100% chance that's you. XD

@op, you one bad mama-jama then.

• Favorite Answer

thats mean beni, leave the kid alone.

lol jk

Alright, I feel like I need to clear up a couple of things. First off, none of you are hardcore; Brokencyde, Black Veil Brides, and Avenged Sevenfold are not respectable bands and they're definitely not hardcore. It seems like you're living in a delusional world where they are. They're not, so stop saying they are.

The reason people hate Brokencyde is because it represents most common denominator music. It's designed, not created by an artist. You might as well be listening to a board room meeting. Just because a band screams does not mean they escape the mainstream and become underground. No matter how much the idiots here thinks that's true. Brokencyde also has disgustingly offensive and degrading lyrics towards women, and I feel sorry for their female fans.

Hope I helped.

• watley

ok, i in my opinion do unlike Brokencyde in any respect yet I do think of it somewhat is totally immature of folk to continuously save bashing on them, like, telling them to kill themselves.. yeah, they're tooooootally gonna hear to them. remember that no person interior the international can please each physique, there'll continuously be hate. yet i'm going to inform you why I despise this so pronounced as 'band' a lot, it somewhat is through fact there song is disgusting, actually. Do you even pay interest to the lyrics? All bands could have dedication to their song and and lyrics. They discover it ordinary to in common terms get the main randomest lyrics and stick it into one music. i've got confidence like bands like Brokencyde, Blood on the Dance floor, Dot Dot Curve :), Black Veil brides, ect, that they supply the effect of being to care greater approximately their very own visual attraction quite than their song, it somewhat is pathetic. with out destiny due i'm executed.

I doon't get iiiit!!!!!! I lov them and Black Veil Brides and All Time Low cuz I am the most hardcore person everrrrr did I metnion I lov Avenged Sevenfold cus I looov them too!!!!!!

I don't really "hate" any band, but I definitely don't like Brokencyde. Their lyrics are really misogynist and their music is really generic. Plus they are terrible at screaming...

• Opiner

who?

***

oh hell no. They are not deserving of "the Net".

*This* is Aqua Net hair

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a5...

pfft...my hair made that look tame in '88.

damn straight. On a side note, lulz vvvv

Maybe cause they wana be cholos and can't hang with big dogs, Suicidal 13.

i listened to them for the first time yesterday. it was absolutely terrible. and that was after i listened to design the skyline who i thought were just the worst. the two worst bands i have ever heard.

Does this really need to be answered? Just use common sense and figure the answer to this question on your own...

I'm asking this question too. Why do people hate crunkcore? I think it sounds awesome. Well, we shouldn't care about people who hate them. Their taste suck. We listen to good music bro.

I'm sorry, but I just don't like hearing gut wrenching screams every 2 seconds. :P