What about these hilarious Matrimonial Advertisements?

Profiles from Matrimony Site (hilarious)

Ultimate.... ......... ....I bet u can't stop laughing.

These are profiles taken from actual ads on a matrimony site. Grammar and

spelling errors have no place in a profile description as everything is straight from the heart!

Disclaimer : I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this mail...

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

- Hello To Viewers My Name is Sowmya , I am single i dont have male,If any one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my

home. I am not a good education but i working all field in bangalore.. if u like me u welcome to my heart...

when ever u whant to meet pls visit my resident or

send u letter..

Thanks

yours Regards Sowmya ~*~

i want very simple boy. from brahmin educated family from Orissa state she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework

(Wut Homework?)

I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I love to make friendship. Becauese friendship is a

first step of love. I am looking for my dreamboy who will love me more than i.

Because i love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ........hold my hand forever !!!

(The dilwale dulhaniya effect)

i am simple girl. I have lot of problemin my life because of my lucknow i am looking one boy he care me

and love me lot lot lot

(I don't know why but this is one of my favorites)

i want a boy with no drinks if he wants he can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house he should give recpect to our cast

(by not wearing his jeans? Wat the hell...)

HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GIRL,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A BOY

,THEY ARE

1.THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.

2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION

3. THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY

TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.

(all of us are loughing {laughing})

whatever he may be but he should feel that he is going to be someone groom and he must think of the future life if he is toolike this he would be called the man of the lamp

(I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this girl wants)

i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and I love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate

ok

(I am again clueless but I liked the use of "ok". The person is suffering from "Ok-syndrome")

iam pranati my family histoy my two brother two sister and father & mother sister completely married

(somebody please explain in comments section how to get married 'completely' ?)

my name is farhanbegum and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes

(height of desperation! J )

iam kanandevi. i do owo businas.one sistar.he was marred.

(No comments)

hello i am a good charactarised woman. i want to run my life happily. i divorced my first husband. his charactor is not good'.

i expect the good minded and clean habits boy who may be in the same caste or other caste accepted ...

(but credit cards not accepted..?? ?)

Iam Sharmila my colour is black, but my heart is white. i like social service.

(Zebra..???)

Courtesy :: Shri Radhakrishna (PRR Krishna)

• J.P
    Best Answer

Mr. Nandi

Really spicy one

Here is a perfect solution to get a good husband instead of hunting through advertisements.

Seeing the plight of unmarried women searching for husbands through Advertisements One nice gentleman with good intention opened a store to sell ‘Husbands’

The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.

"Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,953,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.!!!!

some may be typing mistake loughing

some may be due to poor in spelling patner

some may be poor knowledge you can come to my house at any time

some may be so innocent and not know the exact meaning - when you go out you should not wear jean

some may be poor in words you should know ramayana and mahabharatha

does it mean that if he simply knows the name or know the full story or doing a thesis of research in these two epics i wonder

Really i cant control, laughing !! very nice nandi sir , so you are doing these research in free time ,but i have to appreciate you and prr krishnan sir , still i cant control laughing lol , especially that sowmya , and that RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA ! very funny sir . thank you.....

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE JOKE OF ALL .. KUDOS 4 U :)

Amazing ones,I guess complete marriage means marriage with all the customs and traditions.But it is not proper english to use the word complete marriage.

• Dear swamy.

I was seen those adds in a mail.

I thouted to spread those.

Such goood advartises are best.

My english had been become like this after i readed them.

Very strangely,I am not able to post my answer.It appears to be blocked.I have the lurking suspicion that Yahoo is behind this.

• Shoum

So yu sea a trouser even in matni moni colom. gud. Enchai.

Source(s): shoum

All ads are hilarious but last one takes the cake.

really a lot of laughing stuff....i wonder how you gathered these ads....or you turned them to be the jokes.... Anyway, thats really good...your comments made them more spicy..thank you for posting on this site..

• Mukund

iam kanandevi. i do owo businas.one sistar.he was marred-------->nice one

good luck