Is Brian J. Smith gay?

Brian J. Smith plays in The War Boys, Hate Crime, and Stargate Universe. He also plays small rolls in other t.v. shows. I was just wondering if he only plays gay roles or if he is actually gay.

Favorite Answer

nope.

“You’ve played a few gay characters, both on stage in “Three Changes” and in film in “Hate Crime” and “The War Boys”. Some actors have spoken about the difficulties in playing gay characters, in particularly when it comes to intimate scenes with male co-stars. How did you approach these parts and did you experience difficulty with them? Did you have any fear of maybe becoming type cast?”

BJS: Hey you forgot one – I also played a closeted gay character in Good Boys And True, at Second Stage in NY! I fell in love with those characters and their predicaments. It’s very rich territory, playing a young man who can’t be himself. And very sad. Again, I don’t like how a lot of writers portray young men my age, but those characters actually experienced life in a deep way as opposed to going out and making things miserable for other people. Well, maybe with the exception of ‘Three Changes’, but that was too much fun to pass up. I hope I continue to get type-cast if the roles are this interesting.

• marier

Brian J Smith

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Brian J. Smith gay?

Source(s): brian smith gay: https://tr.im/J50LA

I say Brian J Smith is Bi and on the DL

A family friend of mine, is a known movie producer and as far as I was told, they typically cast actors that are within the nature of the roles (most of the time). If brian had like up to 6 gay roles, then he must be gay. There were no rumors of him dating or even being linked to a girl, right? I do like him at sense 8 and warboys.

• ?

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/nkbZs

He is Gay only in his role. Actors do that.