Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 9 years ago

WHY DO PEOPLE GET STUPID TATOOS/Piercings?

I mean people get them "down there" "up there" when it's kind of a slutty thing to do don't you think? i mean no one is going to see it but that special someone so why bother at all? i mean why not your arm or leg or something if i ever get a tatoo when i'm older i will get something meaningful something that represents me =)

i just don't get it..

Update:

i don't mean to offend anyone i respect you but, why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

People will just do anything to look cool. Just cuz they got a tatoo/peircing doesnt mean its really that awesome.....it has to be something meaningful and in the right place otherwise its just some ink on your skin.....or peircing

• 9 years ago

well like me, i have them all over my body. hands, neck feet, fingers, and even my dingy haha. i have a bunch of tattoos cause that the lifestyle im in. im a tattoo artist and im into the body modifications. other people might do it to make them feel comfortable with there body or many other reasons. not every tattoo i have has a meaning but i remember the time of my life and what i was going through when i got the tattoo done. people are just different. just dont judge by the looks. people look at me and think im a horrible guy but im actually one of the nicest people you will meet. i hope that helped a little haha

• 9 years ago

Some people get them to make them look cool or sexy but that doesn't always work. Some people do put some meaning or thought into their tattoos before they get them.

Some people believe that not all tattoos have to have meaning behind them but if you get some thing special or meaning full to you then you may not end up regretting it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Chances are that people getting tattoos like that will be showing them to a lot of people. When others see it, this person feels that he or she has social verification that they "live life to the fullest". It's kinda lame, but maybe no one would really talk to them otherwise?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Hey, I'm 14 and I think it's pretty awesome.....nah, just kidding. It's retarded, I mean, why waste money on something only that special someone can see?

• 9 years ago

Not everybody gets them to show off to anyone else. I'm getting my first in 2 weeks and it I am getting it for me alone and couldn't care less what anyone thinks about it.

• 9 years ago

Because it might mean something to them... or they could have just been drunk.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you said yourself you want something that represents you and doing that is their way to represent themselves :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

really, the answer is, because they are fools and should be avoided by everyone,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.