Bree
Bree asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Are these celebrities like their signs?

Yes, I know that I’m not considering their Rising signs yadda yadda …but I’m just wondering if you think they posses the main qualities of their sun signs. Plus this is just for fun ^^

(I picked that ones everyone should have heard of)

Lady Gaga – Aries

Megan Fox - Taurus (all Taurean's seem to be beautiful wtf? O_O)

Johnny Depp – Gemini

Tom Cruise – Cancer

Daniel Radcliffe – Leo

Michael Jackson – Virgo

Eminem – Libra

Leonardo Dicaprio – Scorpio

Britney Spears – Sagittarius

Jim Carey - Capricorn

Oprah– Aquarius

Justin Beiber – Pisces. (….-__- I share a birthday with this D-bag.)

@ -__- lmao but I'm not talking about one's personal opinion of her I'm talking about in general she's known for her looks, isn't she?

Best Answer

Lady Gaga Aries - yes. Her voice; but also the her body shape and personality

Megan Fox Taurus - when I first saw her, i thought Scorpio, she has the eyes and and a certain allure. So it's not surprising scorpio is the dominant sign in her chart and also her Ascendant

Johnny Depp Gemini - Yep. agreed with the person who said the roles he chooses shows he's a gemini; but also the way he dresses - look at other gemini actors, they have a certain style they like.

Tom Cruise cancer - so surprised when I found out. I thought Leo at first (but he does have a Leo moon).

Daniel Radcliffe Leo - surprised at this too. I thought he was an earth sign maybe Virgo. He has a stellium in Cap so it may affect him more than his Sun.

Michael Jackson virgo - lol yes. Most Virgo performers capture your attention, and the things he sings about show the nurturing (Ceres) quality of Virgo. I will also add this - he gyrates a lot on stage and is so flamboyant but then off stage he's all virginal. I think many Virgos struggle with that line between virginal and fiend.

Eminem libra - definitely. All I can say is he reminds me a lot of my libra grandma

Leo Dicaprio Scorpio - he puts passion into his acting; also his love affairs show the tumultuous and intense side of scorpio

Britney Spears Sag - yes. most of the sag female celebs are alike - Spears, Miley Cyrus, Aguilera, Snooki.

Jim Carey Capricorn - yes. A lot of caps have a funny side but I think his stellium makes it more pronounced. He can also be a bit overbearing a negative side of aving stelliums

Oprah aquarius - she has a general care for humanity, and with the book club - most aquarians I know love to read

Justin Beiber Pisces - he's not like the typical pisces guys I know, but he does soak up the personality of those around him and pop culture....soooo maybe

• Ashley

I see it...lady gaga is creative and aries are known to be artistic. Johny depp is such a gemini!! Just look at the movies he is in! Haha he does scary, weird, mentally ill, anything haha Daniel radcliff..totally a leo. He has it all and you can just tell he is stuck up. Eminem loves music, libras are musicians. Oprah is pretty funny so i see the aquarius in her. Im sorry about justin beiber...hes just ew

Source(s): Aquarius female:)

Good question.

I was really surprised to see that Eminem is a Libra or that Jim Carrey is a Capricorn or Justin Beiber is a Pisces. Those don't fit their sign. They must have other dominating sign in their chart.

Also, I found out that Madonna's dominant sign is Virgo, Rising and Moon. That shocked me.

Source(s): Virgo

haha ive seen Miley Cyrus Paris Hilton Nicole Richie Mr T(whoever that is) Zac Efron Ahley Tisdale Selena Gomez Demi Lovato Katy Perry the girl from roseanne Sarah Palin Nick Jonas Joe Jonas Hillary Duff and many mooorre

i think megan fox is not taurean at all, she seems more like a water sign to me.

penelope cruz and jessica alba are real taureans.

in my eyes most of them seem to be like their signs.....most Taurens tend to be pretty but megan fox is not pretty....she has done thousand plastic surgeries to look like this...jessica alba is a really hot and pretty taurus...also jim carey is a person that laughs and looks like he enjoys life...he is a positive person something that most capricorns don;t have....all the others are fine

First of all, Megan Fox is not beautiful. She's covered in 17 lbs of makeup so nobody can tell what she really looks like.

Secondly, celebrities signs are all the same: "attention whore" is their sign.

Yes but only to an extent.

they must be and they have to bee bc somewre these are also important behind their sucess and are called successful sunsigns., along with their hardworl

Yes they are all very much like there signs in my eyes! :D