A deal with the devil?

I kinda made a deal with the devil, for me to get rich and in return i would be loyal... 2 months later i litteraly had a business fall into my lap and in about a month from now i will be living in a condo, rich... this is not a joke... wtf... i didnt really mean to make the deal, it was in my mind but i didnt... show more I kinda made a deal with the devil, for me to get rich and in return i would be loyal... 2 months later i litteraly had a business fall into my lap and in about a month from now i will be living in a condo, rich... this is not a joke... wtf... i didnt really mean to make the deal, it was in my mind but i didnt really make it i dont understand wtf... than after having this thing fall in my lap i told god it is in his hands. What do i do? am i doomed to hell? im scared
Update: sssd, do you honestly believe that load of crap? if satan is the only god...than why the fak is he even allowing us to roam freely, hes evil, he wud burn us all in a heart beat if he cud
Update 2: sssd, look up illuminati. they all have given there souls to the devil, youtube "satanic messages in music backwards" it is very scary try it people