Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What color curtain and TV bench is better match for brwon leather sofa and dark blue carpet?

I tried to sale my old carpet which is in dark blue but nobody wants it so I have to match it with my new brown leather sofa and black old TV. Any suggestion for color of my curtain and my side tables and table lamp shade color. I have same problem for my dining set, the carpet is dark blue with some red patterns and table and chairs are in dark brown.

Favorite Answer

maybe cream color curtain and the............................TV bench should be ummmmmmmmmmmm

brown