Atheist would you assume i am idiotic?

You lot seem fairly open minded. I am a spiritualist this means (to me) I don't believe in organized religion but I believe that there is a god but its to complex of a thing to understand so why bother. I believe in spirits (like ghost) but that is because of my own experiences. I have had many things happen... show more You lot seem fairly open minded.
I am a spiritualist this means (to me) I don't believe in organized religion but I believe that there is a god but its to complex of a thing to understand so why bother. I believe in spirits (like ghost) but that is because of my own experiences. I have had many things happen but I only count things as "paranormal" if:
A: I am with another person and they experience it as well
B: I can find no logical explination
C: it was random and there was nothing to cause me prior to the event to imagine it.
All of these requirements must be met before I will even consider it "paranormal". I wish I could give evidence for skeptics to analyze but these events are random and would be almost impossible to document. And I also don't want to convert anyone because it really doesn't matter to me what others believe its their choice to do what they wish. So do you think I'm just imagining this to receive attention or am I automatically an idiot for believing in these things?
Update: Where to begin.... Well first off I don't chalk it up with magic I don't assume paranormal first only if something physically happens like books flying to the other side of the room not falling that's could be anything. Second. I only asked this because I wanted to know other peoples opinions on the subject the "am... show more Where to begin.... Well first off I don't chalk it up with magic I don't assume paranormal first only if something physically happens like books flying to the other side of the room not falling that's could be anything. Second. I only asked this because I wanted to know other peoples opinions on the subject the "am I idiotic" part was to lure in people who would likely respond with the most skeptical attitudes.
Update 2: Where to begin.... Well first off I don't chalk it up with magic I don't assume paranormal first only if something physically happens like books flying to the other side of the room not falling that's could be anything. Second. I only asked this because I wanted to know other peoples opinions on the subject the "am... show more Where to begin.... Well first off I don't chalk it up with magic I don't assume paranormal first only if something physically happens like books flying to the other side of the room not falling that's could be anything. Second. I only asked this because I wanted to know other peoples opinions on the subject the "am I idiotic" part was to lure in people who would likely respond with the most skeptical attitudes.
Update 3: And I believe spirits demons and the like are ghosts dead so long they remember nothing of what they are. But regardless of that thank you all for your answers I appreciate your input. And sharing your opinions
Update 4: And I believe spirits demons and the like are ghosts dead so long they remember nothing of what they are. But regardless of that thank you all for your answers I appreciate your input. And sharing your opinions