Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do you agree with Mrs. Juan Williams on Liberals being Hypocrites?

Juan Williams’ Wife: NPR Liberals Are Hypocrites

“The NPR people were hypocrites because they are supposed to be the liberals who are accepting of all kinds of people and inclusive, and they were the most exclusive group in my experience of going to events related to work that I have ever seen,” says Delise, a former social worker who is the daughter of a doctor.

In the meantime, Delise says that she and Juan were the only blacks at NPR parties, a point confirmed by Juan. In general, both say, African-Americans were found only in low level jobs such as security guards.

“Even though politically I’m on the other side, the Fox people, included me much more in the interactions and in the gatherings, and I never felt like I was on the outside,” Delise says.

The Fox gatherings are much diverse,” she says. “They have both African-American and whites. It’s great because when I sometimes go down to Fox and wait for Juan in the green room, they all speak to me as if they know me and are very friendly. I feel very comfortable there. With the NPR people, I did not feel comfortable.”

http://www.newsmax.com/RonaldKessler/juanwilliams-...

Favorite Answer

Yes I concur liberals are hypocrites and they use race quite a bit adopting a token minority person to make it look like they are being balanced and concerned for the minority

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Verminology Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid
  • Cara

Juan is right, Fox news is nowhere near as prejudice as NPR. Anyone who followed the Juan Williams situation & witnessed how he was treated, as well as the NPR donation scandal would understand.

A simple way to explain it: Here in Wi we are going through some recall elections. People living in liberal parts of the city have had their GOP yard signs defaced & stolen from their yards. The reverse has never been reported in my recollection. It seems the Liberals here really have no morals when it comes to fighting a fair fight. I guess that is because they have such a weak platform here.

• Sean

'Collectivism means the subjugation of the individual to a group — whether to a race, class or state does not matter. Collectivism holds that man must be chained to collective action and collective thought for the sake of what is called ``the common good.´´ Throughout history, no tyrant ever rose to power except on the claim of representing the common good.'

I generally, in an over-arching broad swipe way, tend to agree with all blanket statements. Generally speaking.

Radical liberals are just neo-facists. They're only accepting of people who think like they do, and they demonize anyone who disagrees in an attempt to silence them.

• teagan

It goes to show which party is really tolerant and it is not the liberals. They claim to be for women and the minorities yet they step on people of their own party.

Who cares?

• Judy

Yes i do