Vaccinating why or why not?

just currious to see your reasons. i dont vaccinate, dont do well visits either. i use homeopathy as much as possible. call me crazy if you wish. i do it for many reasons.mostly we trust god more than man. he made us the way we are ment to be and put NATURAL things ont this eartg we can use we dont need adatives... show more just currious to see your reasons. i dont vaccinate, dont do well visits either. i use homeopathy as much as possible. call me crazy if you wish. i do it for many reasons.mostly we trust god more than man. he made us the way we are ment to be and put NATURAL things ont this eartg we can use we dont need adatives aborted fetal cells, monkey cells, soy, eggs, ect injected into our bodys with a needle(a form i belive to be marring the body) also you can alway let your childen choose to vaccinate themselves once they can make up their own minds on their beliefs but you cant ever unvaccinate them. i have also seen vaccine injury and i will not risk it in my own child. the US vaccinates more than any othe medically established country, they also have the highest "unexplainable" infant mort rate. please dont diss me for my religious beliefs.
19 answers 19