Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 years ago

Is this story idea any good?

Imagine ever since right after you were born your dad went missing. Poof. Gone. You hardly even remember him. Without pictures and stories, you’d never know he’d existed.

That’s how life is for Camryn Karr. Now sixteen years later, Camryn and her mother are living in a small neighborhood in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. However, things turn for the worst. Camryn’s best friend, Jane, disappears. Soon to find out, there’s more than what meets the eye with this missing girl.

Even though in a different place where her dad went missing, Camryn’s vanished friend might be the only lead to what happened to Camryn’s father. Though, Camryn doesn’t know that the someone who is causing all this trouble has Camryn the star of their big plan.

But who would want to hurt little Camryn? Well, just maybe, Camryn had done something that she shouldn’t tell. Watch your back Camryn—monsters like to come out and play after dark.

Anything I should change or add? I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks for the help :)

Favorite Answer

If you ever get this book published, please say something on this site! This is just what I would read and I love the way how you described the plot. It feels as if I just picked up this book and turned it over to read the summary. Fantastic idea!

If you continue, please post the first chapter on here!

I agree. I would read this any day. It sounds really professional. You could add a boy into the mix to help her find out about her friend and dad?? Even as it is it sounds really interesting. Let me know when you've finished it cuz i actually really want to read it.

It really does sound like something you'd read on a professional blurb and something that would definately hook my interests.

Go for it ! :)

I think you should change her name. Its a little bit awkward to read. Otherwise FANTASTIC story!

It is a very good idea. I love it.