Are Connor and Collin to close for brothers?

i have 2 sons one is named Connor and the other on is Liam. I am having another son and like the name Collin but it sounds similar to Connor. I like a lot of other names to but Collin is one of my favorites. So i was just wondering if Connor and Collin were to close for brothers.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Hannah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Since you have another son named Liam, I would try to stay away from C and L names. Naming your third son Collin might make Liam, assuming he's under ten, a bit jealous. To answer your original question, no, Connor and Collin aren't too close to be brothers.

• 9 years ago

I like those names together! Connor, Collin, and Liam seem like good names that complemet well.

• 9 years ago

I know twins named Connor and collin. :) they're cute

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ugh babysit 4 boys there names were Conner Collin Camron and Caylub and it was really hard for me at first to remember which one was which i was always confuseing their names .... i believe thta conner and collin are to close ..... i know you said you had alot of other favorite names but i really love the name Thacher.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Beth:D
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Liam would be left out so something other than a C and an L.

• 9 years ago

Probably too close....but the main problem is that Collin is not a very nice name.

Makes me think of a fat balding builder..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I mean it is common that twins get similar names so I don't see the difference

• 9 years ago

I don't think they are too close, yeah they are similar but not too similar, :)

• Stacey
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Too close

• 9 years ago

I think its perfectly fine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.