Can you sue a judge who is obviously biased?

I have a civil suit against a church in the state of FL. It went to court and throughout all the court proceedings the judge was obviously biased and doing everything he could to hinder our case against the church. I am not sure if he somehow has a part in that church (seeing as they are massive and have their... show more I have a civil suit against a church in the state of FL. It went to court and throughout all the court proceedings the judge was obviously biased and doing everything he could to hinder our case against the church. I am not sure if he somehow has a part in that church (seeing as they are massive and have their fingers everywhere) or if the church has leverage on him (which I wouldn't doubt after watching lead pastors lie under oath) or what but either way he did everything he could to deny our objections and sustain frivolous objections by the church and some times even object himself in favor of the church. In the end the jury saw through the obvious lies of the church and awarded more than what we asked for. We now have been going through the steps of the church's motion for a new trial. They're grounds for a new trial were that a couple of the jurors had previous litigation they did not disclose on their juror selection form (which were lemon law suits and foreclosures) which they did not know needed to be included. My lawyers did their best, but in the end the judge granted them a new trial on those grounds. So after all that my question is this can a judge be sued for being blatantly biased and not impartial? My lawyer has told me that if the appellate courts uphold the decision (which I do not believe they will because we have 4 separate case laws to support our side almost to the t) and we have to have a new trial he will ask that the judge recant himself from the new trial. Is that the most that can be done?
Update: Ok both of your answer are completely ridiculous. I have a serious question and no I am NOT looking for easy money. I was seriously injured due to the negligence of this church. The jury saw that even with the judges actions and awarded me the money. This judge is still doing everything he can to be sure the... show more Ok both of your answer are completely ridiculous. I have a serious question and no I am NOT looking for easy money. I was seriously injured due to the negligence of this church. The jury saw that even with the judges actions and awarded me the money. This judge is still doing everything he can to be sure the church does not have to pay a dime to me. I want this judge to get wants coming to him and want him to pay for his actions whether it be in a monetary sense or even if he gets disbarred. I do not care this judge is corrupt and biased and does not need to be practicing law.