Do most global warming deniers deny global warming for religious reasons?

I know that a lot of people who deny Evolution, and the Big Bang deny them for religious reasons as the creation myth of Genesis contradicts Evolution, and the Big Bang. I know that denial of Global Warming isn't exactly equivalent to denial of Evolution, and the Big Bang considering that Evolution is in the... show more I know that a lot of people who deny Evolution, and the Big Bang deny them for religious reasons as the creation myth of Genesis contradicts Evolution, and the Big Bang. I know that denial of Global Warming isn't exactly equivalent to denial of Evolution, and the Big Bang considering that Evolution is in the field of biology, the Big Bang is in the field of Cosmology, and Global Warming is in the field of Climatology but it seems that all of these are denied by conservatives and probably the same people. So I'm curios as to weather Global Warming deniers have a religious reason for denying Global Warming just as creationists deny Evolution, and the Big Bang for religious reasons.