What is the difference between Karaite Judaism and Rabbinical Judaism?

What is the difference between Karaite Judaism and Rabbinical(orthodox) Judaism. Do Rabbanites(Orthodox) recognize Karaite as Jews? I read that Karaites where a significantly large population of Jews..How did they decline.... Is it possible to Adopt Karaite Judaism as my faith? If so what are the merits and... show more What is the difference between Karaite Judaism and Rabbinical(orthodox) Judaism.

Do Rabbanites(Orthodox) recognize Karaite as Jews? I read that Karaites where a significantly large population of Jews..How did they decline....

Is it possible to Adopt Karaite Judaism as my faith? If so what are the merits and demerits in other Jewish circles....

I have great respect for this group.
Update: The reason is I don't like this Oral laws and other writings and I feel they are divinely inspired...and they do contain some weird teachings....

I am not Jewish.
Update 2: @melkha
no as far as i have read there is no jesus, yeshua or muhammed or anyother forms/derivatives of their names or similar persons held as part of karaite judaism. How do you say they are tied up messianic moments?
Update 3: @Chalcedo... The Xtianity is quad theist sect no thnx. @Kaganate The Karaites therefore have their own sets of "Oral Laws" -- but these, IMO have less of a provenance in a continuous and established stream of scholarship. Good points @Yeremiahu Yonteff Who gives the authority to you 2 consider something is... show more @Chalcedo...
The Xtianity is quad theist sect no thnx.

@Kaganate
The Karaites therefore have their own sets of "Oral Laws" -- but these, IMO have less of a provenance in a continuous and established stream of scholarship.

Good points

@Yeremiahu Yonteff
Who gives the authority to you 2 consider something is heretic did god do? If you are a majority or aristocrats/ruling class of Jewish population it doesn't mean what ever you say is true and whatever you believe is actual Judaism who ever you point is jew and non jew....don't mix xtianty with Karaism after all they follow the same 24 books of Tannakh not even like the samaritans who sacrifice on mount gerzim.

Rabbinic judaism is term used to describe where rabbi's hold the important role in Judiasm...

Point noted:
To rejoin mainstream judaism they need to convert halachicly to rule our any obvious questions about thier jewish status.

Additional
Is it necessary for all converts to half-heartadly join Orthodox Judaism(rabbinic) li