Sara asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Bad dreams waking up and can't breathe?

I was asleep and I was having a bad dream but when I woke up I couldn't breathe. This has happend the past 3 nights. (I am 16 and not over weight.) Could it be the dreams making me not able to breathe? What should I do? I'm scared to tell my boyfriend or mom because they will take me to the hospital :( I'm very scared to fall back asleep. And please keep the rude comments to yourself.

Try walking outside and breathing. Or put your hands behind your head (opens up the air way). Dreams just shock you which makes u choke up. Nothing un natural

you should probably see your doctor and tell them of this problem and you might get prescribed a sleeping pill if this problems persists. Or maybe look up some tips on how to relax yourself and getting comfortable so you can sleep better :)

When ever I saw some one let a injury and illness progress , it has always been for too long and the consequences serious.