Anonymous

Do white people also troll African American forum on topix?

Update:

@ sauce boss does he go under the same name or does he use his other name " we are all going to die next year"

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They always do. Every topic title is something negative about either black women or men, so evidenly they are started by white trolls. By white trolls I mean the fat white virgins who have nothing better to do.

• 4 years ago

African American Topix

• 4 years ago

Topix Forum

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because topix is a big part of the internet hate machine. You don't need an account to post there,so one racist troll can make a thousand posts under a thousand different names. The site is unregulated. In fact you have to pay them to remove posts that are directed at you personally,even illegal posts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

That website is the devil. It doesn't matter what color you are, tons of trolling occur there because the site has no real rules. I would avoid it like the plague. I am very interested in fighting the cause of bullying and cyberbullying and that one is one of the worst, if not the worst.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Trolls need to get a life.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you're bothered by the things that white trols say on this site, than don't go over to topix.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/AXcT3

Idk. African Americans attract trolls. Topix is full of trolls, like this site.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes all the time i used to be on there before i got on here. they have trolls who pretend to be black too, and the user "theffsbrulez" from here is also on topix talking about his hate for black women

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TM8EK3PBAGBRK9PV4/...

he uses his same name

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.