What u guys think pf Royce da 5'9 ?

Royce n EM r tight and in the song Writers Block Royce was killn it......and new album bad meets evil.....wtf why ain't he gettn love????

Best Answer

Royce has been around for years. He doesn't get love now because Eminem f*cked him over 10 years ago on the record deal they were working out. Had Royce all ready to sign, but pulled out at the last second and signed 50 Cent instead despite him and Royce having been friends for a few years already at that point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUgw6TrNkI

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

I liked him since Bad meets evil (the song off the slim shady lp). I do believe he is really underrated.

His 2004 album "Death Is Certain" to me it's a classic awesome, the only problem is that he never made it into the mainstream, he did try back in 2002 with the album Rock city which had the lead single with eminem on it, by the way great song. But from what I know he had several misunderstandings with the label he was signed to, so he had to rerelease the album on another label, and then he went independent.

Royce even ghostwrote dr dre's song "the message" on his 2001 album.

I was really happy when he got signed to eminem's label, and on the new EP with em, I think and I'm certain he is better than eminem, an example the song "take from me" he just kills it, incredible. I really wish him to get the respect he deserves.

Royce is definitely in my top 5.

• Izz

Royce is dope. He's one of the most underrated MCs out there. Lyrically, hes a beast. He aint gettin love cause he aint mainstream, he doesnt put out dance songs with catchy hooks. Im a person who knee royce before bad meets evil, and hes one of the only people whos career gets progressively better

He has got love before that. I suggest you check out some of Royce's material before Hell: The Sequel.

Unfortuantly Most People think royce is em new "student" so to speak and dont realize they got it twisted.

However his buzz has increased slight thanks to em

he was better before hell the sequel

He's pretty good.