DaisyMa asked in 社會及文化語言 · 10 years ago

煩請翻譯成英文或改gammer(不要用翻譯網站)

Sorry for late reply, so I am not in the office on (date). Ref to terminate the contract on (Terminate date), you will sent us a letter. It is about the contents of the letter is (Company name) is closed, the two months deposit will be refunded to (Name) about (Premise address), the deposit a cheque into my (Bank name) Account (A/C no. __________). After, you stamp the (Company Name) chop and signature on the letter. 不好意思咁遲覆你電郵,因為我上星期不在辦公室,今天剛剛返工,有關你退租問題,你要出一份信,信內容是因為(公司名稱)已沒有做,要求我們將(公司名稱)之(租用地址)按金退回給(姓名),並要求將按金存入其(銀行名稱)之戶口(戶口號碼:__________),最後,請在信上蓋公司章及簽名。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

將你的內容再寫過,你不應教客戶怎樣寫退租信 ( 有咩唔妥你要咩飛 ),只需告知信中要列明的事項。

Excuse me for late reply as I was not in the office last week.

Regarding the termination of contract, you should submit your request in writing stating the address of the rented premises, reasons of termination, and the bank name and account number to which the two months' deposit will be refunded. If you want to receive a cheque instead, please give us the address and the name to whom the cheque will be made payable.

Your signature and company stamp are required in the letter.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

I do apologize for the late reply,because i was away last week.According to terminate the contract on (Terminate date), you will need to send us a letter. I suggesting it should mention about that ...........Company has closed.Therefore, the two months deposit will be refunded to (Name) about (Premise address), the deposit a cheque into my (Bank name) Account (A/C no. __________). Finally,please stamp the (Company Name) and sign at the end of the letter.

If you have any question.Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact number:...................

• Nelson

Sorry reply you late Han email, because I am not in the office last week, and today just rework the problems you surrender, you want out of a letter from the content because the (company name) has not done, ask us to (company name ) of (rental address) deposit returned to (name), and ask will be deposited in the (bank name) of the account (account number :__________), Finally, cover the company s letter and signature.

我唔知咁樣係咪啱,你可以參考一下.^-^

Sorry for late reply, because I was not in the office on (date) (呢到可以寫last week). Ref to terminate the contract on (Terminate date), you need to send us a letter. It is about the (Company name) has closed, the two months deposit will be refunded to (Name) about (Premise address), the deposit a cheque into my (Bank name) Account (A/C no. __________). Last, please stamp the (Company Name) seal and signature on the letter.

希望幫到你LA!!!!

最好搵D英文好叻的人幫你睇下.^-^

Source(s): 自己

我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info/

希望可以幫到你!