Where can I promote my Mary Kay Business to get more Customer?

I have been a Senior Mary Kay Consultant since April. I have a few regular customers. I am looking to expnd my company even more! I have 2 children and would LOVE to stay home with them until they are in school without having to worry about working. I have a great inventory and am fast at replying to emails as well... show more I have been a Senior Mary Kay Consultant since April. I have a few regular customers. I am looking to expnd my company even more! I have 2 children and would LOVE to stay home with them until they are in school without having to worry about working. I have a great inventory and am fast at replying to emails as well as phone calls! I am willing to meet with people if the distance is not to far. I am willing to ship the products also! Is there a good website where I can display my business to move further up the chain? Any advise would help!! Thank you