Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Which Video game should I preorder?

My choice is between Assassins creed revelations and saints row 3

Which one should i get and why? :)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

It all depends on what kind of a game you want to play. Saints Row: The Third is a third person shooter. It's crazy, entertaining, and like a wacky Grand Theft Auto. Assassin's Creed Revelations continues the story of Ezio Auditori, it takes place after Brotherhood. It's a third person, free running and killing game, takes a serious tone, but will probably have some humor as well. So, choose by what appeals to you more.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Assassin's Creed Revelations. I watched the trailer and the next week I started playing the Assassin's Creed series. You should consider getting Uncharted 3 too. Both of them will be awesome

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Assassin's Creed Revelations is better.

Product Features

- Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio

- A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.

- Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond's past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.

- Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities

• 8 years ago

i preordered both with call of duty as well but if you like deep story lines go with ac revelations, if u like overall fun and things that arent scripted (there are more than one way to do a certain task) then go with saints row. :0 hope i helped.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jackie
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Assassin's Creed because of the superior graphics, gameplay, weapons, story, etc. :)

Source(s): Assassin's Creed Revelations http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65220/assassins...
  • 8 years ago

Assasins creed, its over all a better game and nice graphics

• 8 years ago

Saints Row 3 it is INSANE if you haven't watched any gameplay for it yet I HIGHLY suggest you do then your vote will be swung XD

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

assassins creed

• 8 years ago

BF3!!!

Because you can play as a sniper and assassinate the other players and can drive tanks, cars, helicopters, planes, apc's etc and use the fixed weapons to blow stuff up! Also, you can steal the other sides' vehicles if you feel like it.

Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

bf3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.