I am confused about Dog the Bounty Hunter's children with Beth Smith?

1. Bonnie Joanne Chapman

2. Garry "Garry-Boy" Chapman

3. Dominic Smith (Step-son)

4. Cecily Barmore-Chapman (Adoptive Step-Daughter)

Are Dominic and Cecily her blood children with another man? I thought Dog and Beth had two girls? Were Dog and Beth's children born before the marriage? Did they have any blood children after the marriage? How old were Dog and Beth when the children were born? How about her kids with any other men?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Beth has 4 biological children.

Dog and beth have two biological children together, bonnie (girl) and garry (boy).

Dominic is Beths son from a teen (she was 17ish when she had him) relationship with a man (unknown). dominic wasnt raised by beth but more recently was reunited with his mother (beth) after he had been taken away from her when he was young.

Cecily has been raised mostly by Beth, she was from another different relationship with a man named Keith Barmore who Beth was married to briefly before she married Dog. (Dog has now legally adopted cecily so Beth and him share custody of her)

Yes, Dog and Beth had their 2 blood children before they were married. Their 2 blood children were born about 13 years ago and 11 years ago so dog would have been in his mid 40's and beth about 30. They married 5 years ago in 2006 so yes after their 2 biological children together were born.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am confused about Dog the Bounty Hunter's children with Beth Smith?

1. Bonnie Joanne Chapman

2. Garry "Garry-Boy" Chapman

3. Dominic Smith (Step-son)

4. Cecily Barmore-Chapman (Adoptive Step-Daughter)

Are Dominic and Cecily her blood children with another man? I thought Dog and Beth had two girls? Were Dog and Beth's children born before...

Source(s): confused dog bounty hunter 39 children beth smith: https://biturl.im/6FftK
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.