what if the girl that thinks i'm the dad isn't the mom?

I slept with a girl and now she's pregnant. There's two possible fathers though and neither of us think it's us anyways. What if she's really not the mom to begin with? Will it be another guy's child? HELP!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

You're all wrong. I'm the actual mom. And yoouuuuuuuuuu ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If you're seriously this ******* stupid, you don't need to be having sex in the first place. Tell your slut to go get an ultrasound, find out how many weeks she is, and then she can figure out who she slept with on that day. Unless she slept with both of you that same day. Then you need to wait to see.

But honestly, she's the mom, idiot. You or this other guy SHOT SPERM INTO HER VAGINA. This means that one of your swimmers made it to her egg and BAM! You helped make a bundle of cells develop. Congrats.

******* hell... don't they teach kids anything in school. This kind of stupid shouldn't exist.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

What? How could she NOT be the mom if she's the pregnant one? Regardless who the father is, it's pretty obvious at this point who the mother is ... because it's the pregnant one.

• 3 years ago

FUClKING IDIOT. How do you exist?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

That depends. Did you sleep with another guy, if you slept with another guy you could give him your sperm and he could've had sex with a girl and gave to her... So you could be the dad even if you didn't sleep with her! Life's crazy dude!

• 4 years ago

I don't get this question.

• 8 years ago

Err...There really can only be one Mum???

As for the child's Father...If a woman doesen't know the Father between more than one man..That says alot about her doesen't it!?.

• 8 years ago

Ok if shes pregnant she kinda has to be the mom

Source(s): Everyone knows that
  • 8 years ago

Get a DNA Test as soon as the baby is born. If the baby is yours you better man up and support that child.

• 8 years ago

Obviously it's neither of your guys' cause you guys' don't think it is. She's like the virgin Mary... only not a virgin. It's God's child.

... or Satan's.

Source(s): the bible, duh
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.