Why is Windows 7 Service Pack 1 so Impossible to install? Is it necessary?
1. I have a new Laptop. The most expensive one in the country I could find.
2. It's hard drive is 60 GB.
3. Windows 7 takes up 50GB.
4. Windows 7 Service Pack 1 needs 20 GB of free space.
5. If possible to free this up, it says it needs 25 GB of free space.
6. If you manage this, it says that you still need more space(but gives no specific amount).
7. I cannot re-install, as Microsoft no longer provides re-install disks. Gay.
Is Windows just playing a joke?
Yes, the Philippines sucks...
There are no programs to uninstall. Only Windows. If I uninstall Windows, I cannot upgrade it!
Yes it is the OS partition. Though contrary to what others say, you cannot install an update onto another partition...