Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Does the world need another World War to cull the population and lower unemployment?

In all honesty ive had this communicate with my dad many a time and he bdlieves that something will kick off with israel for confident! this could deliver approximately something very very extreme as in iran and israel are Wiped off the map from nuclear strikes on one yet another or easily israelli strikes on iran the tnesion is available! Then there is south korea and north korea! There are already US troops stationed out in south korea and now the north koreans (as scafy because it is) have nukes! we live in an afternoon and age have been nuclear weapons have become likely extra handy to construct i recommend seem at iran! I do have confidence a warfare might desire to correctly be on the enjoying cards right here wether it is a short and candy one interior the midsection east or international warfare III! And using nuclear weapons have become extra no longer likely attempting to scare every physique even though if it csn take a million loopy ************ to enable certainly one of those off and chaos is enable loose!

I don't think we will ever have another world war bro. the world grows closer every day... obviously there are growing pains, but overall the world is getting more peaceful. The only big think I see on the horizon is a tiff between China and the US over Taiwan, or a war between India and Pakistan - which has the potential to draw China into the fray.

Oh, maybe Iran and Israel.. but that would be over pretty quickly.

I think the masters of war have figured out the negative results of this tactic. As it happens the more worthy males die off and the lesser males are left to breed. Not exactly a positive development for the species.

I expect mother nature knows better than anyone, and will one day bring the population to a reasonable level.

Controversial. Make the super rich pay more taxes to NASA to find another planet to colonize and relocate people to. Or terraform mars, set up a self-sustainable colony on various asteroids?

• Huh?

60 million people were killed in the last one and with modern weapons the death toll will be even higher, so no I think we can work on our problems without another world war.

• J.T.

No. Europeans birthrates are getting lower and lower... bad genetics. Ef we could just get rid of some of the European immigrant mongrels here....

War is a good equalizer

problem is many things change after war...what if Hitler won WW2?

Source(s): me

It worked in the past for America.

Though in saying that; whoever invented the saying, 'work will set you free' was seriously wrong.

If you want to cull the population, start with yourself.

Yes