Do all i pods use the same charger or the thing to put songs on?

Like the i pod shuffle and the i pod nano. do they use the same charger or thing to put songs on.

Best Answer

The screenless shuffles use their own connections. The first generation shuffle (gum pack) had a direct USB plug. The second "clip" shuffle used a 4 circuit 3.5mm plug, and plugged into the headphone jack.

The first two generation of iPods (which were Mac only), were Firewire. I think the same for the first generation Nano as well.

Except the aformentioned shuffle versions, iPod version 3 and later used the same USB cord for sycing. I thing the Gen3 required charging from Firewire, or could sync with Firewire. Gens 4 through 5 could charge from USB or Firewire, but sync over USB only.

Yes but the ipod nano uses a charger that plugs in the headphone jack

Yh they use the same 1, i hve an ipod nano n my bro has an ipod touch so it dsnt matter which one we use.