Which is more like your type - Leonardo DiCaprio or Cristiano Ronaldo?

and why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

leo dicaprio (when he was younger)

his personalityyyy <3

• curlee
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Brad Pitt - sexy, proficient, incredibly clever, with a judgment of right and incorrect. i've got had a weigh down on him in view that i became a teenager too. ^_^ i admire Matt Damon and Leo DiCaprio nevertheless. Cristiano Ronaldo is easily no longer my style - too ineffective and pristine. there is under no circumstances a hair gelled out of place, and his physique is buffed shinier than a squadron of his activities vehicles.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Leo...oh gosh no. Maybe when he was younger and skinnier. Beautiful in Romeo and Juliet. Cris..very attractive. By looks Cris wins. He has a sexy vibe. But he doesn't look like he has much of a personality. Try James Franco? Cute, smart, funny, sensitive and terrific actor. Now James Franco from what media shows of him he's perfect. My type. Bradley Cooper another big win.

• CRISTIANO RONALDO ALL THE WAY!!!

Because he's F***** gorgeous. A lot of girls like an athletic guy.

Source(s): 100% Portuguese Girl knows her Portuguese soccer players
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

CRISTIANO RONALDO all the wayyy!! 100% PORTUGUESE... he is one sexy mother Fu**er mmmmm i would tottally take his shirt off... yum yum yum... ALSO NOT ONLY IS he the best soccer player EVER<3

• 9 years ago

Portuguese Girl....

FOREVER ALONE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.