Statistics major vs finance/business econ double major?

Hey everyone, I was wondering whether I should go with the statistics degree (B.S. mathematical statistics) or finance/business economics double major? My current plan for after college is to get my CFA, and become a portfolio manager someday which, of course, could change at any notice. I plan on taking a few... show more Hey everyone,
I was wondering whether I should go with the statistics degree (B.S. mathematical statistics) or finance/business economics double major? My current plan for after college is to get my CFA, and become a portfolio manager someday which, of course, could change at any notice. I plan on taking a few econ/finance classes if i go with stats for the CFA either way.. Which major would be better for my career aspirations? Ive read that it is a better idea to get a math degree solely because of how it teaches you how think more analytically.. is that true or would I be fine with a business degree? How hard is statistics vs finance/econ double major? Oh and at my school, Ohio University-Athens, the business school is much better than the math school... which one should I go with?

Thanks so much!!
Update: Sorry one more question! My school offers a B.A. in mathematics which doesnt take as many credit hours compared to the other math majors. Do employeers care if you get a B.A. instead of a B.S. in math considering it is easier?

Thanks again for any advice!