Citi bank's Forward credit card offered $100 if I purchase an Air ticket within 3 months of opening, right?

I opened the Foward credit card account with citi bank about a month ago. Just because they had really good offers. One of the rewards was that i will receive a $100 credit if i buy an air ticket within 3 months of opening the account. They advertised it! It was on their website, and thats where i applied for the... show more I opened the Foward credit card account with citi bank about a month ago. Just because they had really good offers. One of the rewards was that i will receive a $100 credit if i buy an air ticket within 3 months of opening the account. They advertised it! It was on their website, and thats where i applied for the card. Now that $100 reward is not on their ad for the forward card anymore. and recently, i asked them if there is any requirement on the air ticket to receive the reward. like minimum price of the ticket. and they tell me that i am not solicited to receive $100 credit after making an air ticket. They want me to send a copy of the document that made that offer. I don't have it since everything was online. They are cheating!!!! Who else saw that offer?
1 answer 1