Which sibset do you prefer?

Which sibset do you like more?

Alaina Scout & Tierney Rose

or

Leah Jade & Claire Marie

Best Answer

Leah Jade & Claire Marie, personally.

But they are all nice names.

:) x

I don't like the names Scout, Tierney, or Jade.

What about Alaina Rose and Claire Marie?

I'm not a big fan of the middle names Scout and Jade. I love all the first names though. I'm going to have to break the rules and say I like Claire Marie and Tierney Rose together.

Leah Jade & Claire Marie

Leah Jade & Claire Marie

Leah Jade & Clair Marie definitely

Leah Jade & Claire Marie, definitely.

Go for this set Alaina Scout & Tierney Rose

No doubt! this set is b'ful

Source(s): name expert

alaina scout and tierney rose for sure!

Source(s): mom of 1

i admire Ava and Sophie, yet i might replace it to Ava and Sophia. The names sound nicer this way, it makes them sound like sisters. they're very lovable, lovable names. Ava and Ruby sound too distinctive, they do no longer sound like sisters in any respect. Ava and Violet returned sound distinctive, as though they have been from a distinctive term or something. My innovations: Ava and Sophia Ava and Hannah Ava and Veronica Ava and Sarah Ava and Keanna Ava and Meghan Ava and Amber Ava and Kelsey Ava and Selena Ava and Natalia Ava and Natasha Ava and Samantha Ava and Caitlin Sophie and Kamryn Sophie and Katherine Sophie and Katrina Sophie and Hazel Violet and Charlotte Violet and Juliet Violet and Linda Violet and Scarlet Violet and Louise Violet and Clarissa Violet and Marissa Violet and Vanessa Violet and Veronica Ruby and Ruth Ruby and Robyn Ruby and Sharon Rubyn and Evelyn Ruby and Vicki Ruby and Kirah Ruby and Kristine Ruby and Maria Ruby and Marion Ruby and Johanna Ruby and Whitney Ruby and Arwen