11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Leah Jade & Claire Marie, personally.

But they are all nice names.

:) x

• 8 years ago

I don't like the names Scout, Tierney, or Jade.

What about Alaina Rose and Claire Marie?

• 8 years ago

I'm not a big fan of the middle names Scout and Jade. I love all the first names though. I'm going to have to break the rules and say I like Claire Marie and Tierney Rose together.

• 8 years ago

Leah Jade & Claire Marie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Leah Jade & Claire Marie

• 8 years ago

Leah Jade & Clair Marie definitely

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Leah Jade & Claire Marie, definitely.

• 8 years ago

Go for this set Alaina Scout & Tierney Rose

No doubt! this set is b'ful

Source(s): name expert
  • 8 years ago

alaina scout and tierney rose for sure!

Source(s): mom of 1
  • 3 years ago

i admire Ava and Sophie, yet i might replace it to Ava and Sophia. The names sound nicer this way, it makes them sound like sisters. they're very lovable, lovable names. Ava and Ruby sound too distinctive, they do no longer sound like sisters in any respect. Ava and Violet returned sound distinctive, as though they have been from a distinctive term or something. My innovations: Ava and Sophia Ava and Hannah Ava and Veronica Ava and Sarah Ava and Keanna Ava and Meghan Ava and Amber Ava and Kelsey Ava and Selena Ava and Natalia Ava and Natasha Ava and Samantha Ava and Caitlin Sophie and Kamryn Sophie and Katherine Sophie and Katrina Sophie and Hazel Violet and Charlotte Violet and Juliet Violet and Linda Violet and Scarlet Violet and Louise Violet and Clarissa Violet and Marissa Violet and Vanessa Violet and Veronica Ruby and Ruth Ruby and Robyn Ruby and Sharon Rubyn and Evelyn Ruby and Vicki Ruby and Kirah Ruby and Kristine Ruby and Maria Ruby and Marion Ruby and Johanna Ruby and Whitney Ruby and Arwen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.