Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Who has read any books by Michael D. Evans who founded the Jerusalem Prayer Team?

Which one and can you describe it basically? I have several here but found them kind of hard to understand. If you are good at history, it would be easier.

Favorite Answer

Hi. dear. I heard of him only on line. Dr. Mike Evans is an internationally respected expert on Middle East affairs and has made frequent appearances on major media networks in America and around the world. He is a #1 New York Times Best Selling Author and the Founder of The Jerusalem Prayer Team. Today, Israel is facing the greatest crisis in its modern history. The United Nations is preparing to unilaterally declare a Palestinian state with Christian East Jerusalem as its Muslim capital.

Every nation and world leader that has lifted their hand against Jerusalem has been cursed by God Almighty. Thousands of years ago, He told Abraham…

I will bless them that bless thee, and I will curse him that curseth thee:

and in these shall all families of the earth be blessed.

— Genesis 12:3

There is no greater curse that could be brought on the Jewish people today than to oppose prophecy by dividing Jerusalem and giving it to the terrorists who have sworn to kill the Jews. Yet, that is exactly what is about to take place. It is certain that world leaders will unilaterally proclaim a Palestinian state without Israel’s support or input and without any regard for Israel’s safety or security. The proposed plan is intended to sound reasonable, and to cloak its purpose to appease Arab range. And when you understand what it actually involves, you will be shocked.

This evil plot actually calls for splitting Jerusalem in half and giving that half of Israel’s capital to a foreign government who has sworn to destroy Israel. The Palestinians have never renounced their goal of destroying the Jewish people.

Israel was restored to its rightful home as an independent nation in 1948. Since that time, the Palestinians have demanded they have the land returned to them as a separate Islamic country. Constant terrorist attacks have forced Israel to live in a constant state of high alert.

The Palestinians have refused to even acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. The title deed to Israel belongs to God Almighty. There was no United Nations when God promised the land to Abraham; there was just a group of pagan nations fighting against God’s plan.

Despite all the pressure, Israel hasn’t bowed to the conspiracy by governments of the world … America, is Israel’s biggest ally for decades, has now joined the world community in supporting this Godless plan. This plan will come to fruition unless Americans say no. One vote by the United States in the Security council can stop all of this and bless Israel instead of cursing her.

Your vote today can help us urge President Obama to make sure America’s vote is cast for Israel. That UN vote and your vote today can change the destiny of both Israel and America. The world that our children and grandchildren live in will be shaped by the actions we take in the next few days in this battle between darkness and light

. In his new book, Cursed, I explain how the European Union, the UN, and the Arab League are putting constant pressure on Israel to divide Jerusalem and establish Islamic Capital #45, a radical Islamic state on Israel’s doorstep, as an appeasement for Arab rage.

Ten nations have already formally recognized Palestine as an independent country, and more are expected to follow suit. The Scripture says in Isaiah 62:

“Israel needs this support because so many lies, so many slanders, so many invectives are hurled at us, and the only way that those can be fought, is by opening up the truth. And who better to reveal the truth than our many Christian friends in the United States? This is why I salute this effort of my friend of many years, Mike Evans, and so many others who are taking part in this. Please continue; it’s important for all of us.”

— Benjamin Netanyahu,

Prime Minister of Israel

For Zion’s sake I will not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest …You who make mention of the Lord do not sleep … and give him no rest till he establishes and till he makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

— Isaiah 62:1,6-7

I hope this help you a little. peace. To all.

Hello I had seen him back in the 90's when he came to our town and he was preaching on Angels and he had a crowd of maybe 300 people and they gave away the 2 cassette series on Angels. I used to still have it but finally gave it away to someone who wanted to know about angels.

Never read any of his books. I see he looks almost same as he did in the late 90's.

Very tall and dark hair nice looking man.

here is link to a site he has http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/articles/Washington...

I did not know he was a journalist I thought he was just an evangelist.

((((Marcia)))

Source(s): Camille Spirit filled Christian
  • Buster

Mary Jo I haven't read anything at all on evans sorry

Source(s): Christian