How do I convince my parents to let me become vegetarian?

We were at the store, and my mom had asked the butcher for a large piece of steak and I was like, "noooooo don't chop up those animals!" and she was like, "Who f***ing cares, they're stupid animals that were raised for the us to eat." A while later, I brought it up again, saying that I... show more We were at the store, and my mom had asked the butcher for a large piece of steak and I was like, "noooooo don't chop up those animals!" and she was like, "Who f***ing cares, they're stupid animals that were raised for the us to eat." A while later, I brought it up again, saying that I want to become vegetarian and I have researched all about it and even asked a dietitian about it and I know everything about eating vegetarian, such as knowing I must eat lots of alternatives to meat to continue having enough iron and protein. But she still won't let me! I overheard my parents talking about it, and my mom called me crazy in front of my dad and he just freaked out a lot more. Animal cruelty scared me half to death and I think it's just wrong and gross.

How do I convince them to let me become vegetarian?
Update: I'm not allowed to leave the table until I finished EVERYTHING.