is 3000$ enough for a whole new wardrobe?

we re very poor,i have no clothes that fit me.i won some money on the lottery&i want to buy some clothes & shoes,accessories etc.i need both summer&winter clothes.all i have is a pair of jeans &some sweatpants.i bought 4 bags that i liked(i had no bags),they cost only 15€ each.I shop at shops like h&m ,zara,bershka &tally weijl.i dont buy stuff over 50€.Will 3000$ be enough?i m clueless when it comes to shopping!i need shoes too! And what are some must have clothes?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes its enough for a new wardrobe depending where you spend....you arent gonna have a new shirt and pair of pants every day for summer and winter but you'll prolly have enough for 2 weeks (im guessing you dont wanna spend all 3000 on clothes) worth of clothes or longer and then wash them and switch shirts and pants around for the next 2 weeks and repeat

• 9 years ago

Jeans and shorts. Get different colors of tank tops and cardigans that you can wear with different outfits and you should get some flip flops and sandals. Shoes like vans or converse. And maybe some dressy shirts, floral tops, and some cute tan boots for winter. And you should get some new panties and bras. I like victorias secret:) $3000 dollars is alot for new clothes.

Source(s): Me
  • shorty
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

to be honest i think 2000 is enough for a new wardrobe :)

so be careful with what u buy make sure its not toooo much :)

and its gd qaulity so itl last :)

• $3000 is definately enough! (You're very lucky(:.)

& must-have clothes all depend on your style..idk any of the stores you mentioned because i don't have them near my area(i do know H&M)..Good luck:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

"And yes it's enough"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.