What's more important to Americans, fast and furious gun-running by ATF or Rupert Murdoch scandal?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • R J
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

F and F could bring down the administration and to do what they did and cause so may to be killed. We don't even have an idea of what they were up to sending 1,000 weapons to Honduras to the notorious MS 13 gang. This group is all over 30,000 here, wonder how they got in? But they do things like stoop a bus with 31 people on it and kill them all including 7 children and our government gives them more weapons. 160 murdered in Mexico and our two agents. they found two AKs by one agent it's like they know they are hot and were tipped off and leave the weapons. Oh yea the last link shows 41 of the weapons being picked up in a stop in Phoenix so they must be supplying them to American gangs also. They should be indicted.

The links below show what they did, how Holder knew about and Obama and how it might have been a deal in Honduras to help Chavez get his dictator back in power. Remember the people ran the dude off a while back. If so there is only one thing for this nation to do and that is what it used to do roll up the sleeves and take care of business and get rid of the criminals. No more PC.

These links show Obama and Holder knew and approved this horror and now Mexico wants to indict and bring the ones responsible to mexico to stand trial.

http://ironicsurrealism.com/2011/07/11/atf-gunwalk...

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-chavez-obama-u-n...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/proof-that-o...

no wonder Obama and Holder are doing anything to divert attention from this national disgrace.

• 8 years ago

I think ATF trafficking guns to Mexico so the Democrats can blame conservatives for the crime in Mexico, and to justify the current administration pushing for stricter gun control is an assault on our liberty and an offense to Mexico. Eric Holder and the Justice Department have blood on their hands.

Nothing Rupert Murdoch or his newspapers have done rise to that level.

• 8 years ago

For those who love America investigating and prosecution of the ATF Gun running scandal to those that love to censor the press Murdoch

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Verminology Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Mr Murdoch is being raked over the coals in the U K a country the worships a pea headed pencil neck albino Julian Assange a country that release the Lockerbie bomber too placate terrorist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

A news story months old about a storm in a teapot or the revelation that one of the major world news services has systematically broken the law?

You've been posting fake questions about the ATF for weeks now and even you rarely bother to answer your own fake questions.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

What Rupert Murdoch scandal? What is that? Sounds like unimportant made-up Liberal Media gibberish to me.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think ATF trafficking guns to Mexico so the Democrats can blame conservatives for the crime in Mexico is a much more serious issue than some corrupt tabloid journalists in Britain.

• 8 years ago

I see the Rupert Scandal more douchy. Government corruption is all but to common to make it a serious issue for me

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Rupert Murdoch is Irrelevant. Liberals so worried about his life makes me wonder if they have one of their own.

• 8 years ago

should be the ATF,but I suppose being lemmings it's what ever their favorite channel tells them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.