Getting Rid Of Pubic Hair!?!?!?!?

Okay, so i have really been wanting to rid of my pubic hair for awhile now and i tried shaving with an elecrtic razor and it leaves red bumbs, ingrown hairs, and razor burn. My mom doesnt know im doing this so i dont want to go out and get waxing or lazor and the only things in my house that i could use is an electric razor or pluck!!!!!! Please HELP ME ASAP!!!!!! btw im 14

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

ik this is weird, but one thing that helps with irritation is deoderant. the powder kind(basicly, regualar) so my friend told me to try cause i get baaddd razor bumps >.< so, just put it down there along with your pits each day. (its half the reason why you dont get many razor bumps under yer arms... hmm...) and also, shave with the hair. like, if it grows down, shave down, but then theres going to be little stubbys left at the end. just gently shave up then. USE SHAVING CREAM. i use moisturizing stuff AND condition. a lot. it helps. SOO much. good luck.

Source(s): meeee
  • 8 years ago

Make sure to be going with the hair (assuming it's the same as what you're suppose to do with the bikini line) Use neosporin or similar products on the area after shaving. Use the tweezers to open the ingrown hairs and clean them. Since those are caused when a bacteria gets into the hair follicle it becomes like a pimple, the hair gets trapped inside and just builds up as it grows. Use more neosporin after to make sure they don't get infected again.

• 8 years ago

don't use an electric razor, just use a disposable regular razor. make sure you use soap/shaving cream as a barrier between the razor and your skin, don't shave over the same spot more then twice and make sure your skin is moist with warm water. after shaving, rinse with cold water, pat dry then apply aloe vera gel or baby oil.

xoxo

candybaby

Source(s): personal experience
  • 8 years ago

I use body wash or shaving cream when shaving to reduce irritation. I use a regular razor, not electric. Make sure your skin is wet when shaving because that also reduces irritation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

try shaving with a regular razor and a good quality shaving cream

• 8 years ago

If you try just a regular razor that might work, that works for me.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Can you show us a pic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.