Emily asked in TravelUnited StatesHouston · 9 years ago

living in northern NY right now 23yrs old BA in criminal Justice. Looking to move to tx for job opportunities.?

I am looking for Job opportunities in Texas, I heard that there are alot of jobs in casework (Child Protective services) and I am looking to see if anyone knows how easy it would be to land a job in this area once I was to move because I find it difficult to find a job when I live so far away. I am saving my money and looking to move down there next year sometime.. Any help would be very helpful!!! Thank you so much!

• Woods
    Favorite Answer

Being far away doesn't stop you from sending resumes and contacting the Child Protective HR department directly. But a degree in criminal justice might not translate into what they are needing. Better to ask upfront than move and regret the money invested in the move.

Criminal Records Search Database : http://www.SearchVerifyInfo.com/Support