The T.V. show Intervention told lies about my mom on camera?

So my sister was picked for the T.V. show Intervention. Her name is Dallas. If you don't believe me then just wait for her episode. I wouldn't lie about this. Anyway on our second to last day filming they had us come in for a 'family training' session. Like to tell us what to say when Dallas walks... show more So my sister was picked for the T.V. show Intervention. Her name is Dallas. If you don't believe me then just wait for her episode. I wouldn't lie about this. Anyway on our second to last day filming they had us come in for a 'family training' session. Like to tell us what to say when Dallas walks into the Intervention room. But the interventionist started accusing my mom of something she never did ON CAMERA. She started saying that my sister and her did heroin together and was like screaming at my mom. My mom NEVER did heroin with my sister. And the lady had no proof. I was so mad! And the producer had us repeat short words. And now I think that they were using the words to make fake sentences for the T.V. show. My sister said yes to treatment and is now in care of like a Texas treatment center but I feel really tricked! I believe that they made my mom repeat words and formed it into a simple sentence about them doing heroin. Because they told the 'interventionist' about the whole situation. So they could of EASILY recorded a fake sentence! I feel like confronting the show after it airs! Because it was so wrong that they purposely created drama when the whole damn thing was about my sister. I would never trust these people again. They scammed us emotionally. All they wanted was drama. Aggghhh.
Update: My question is how to confront them.