What are some good Harry Potter Fan-Fiction STORIES?

All I do is sit in my room and read, and The Harry Potter books have always been my favorite Books.

Now that the series has ended, I feel like my life is coming to an end, also.

I know the WEBSITES that have Harry Potter Fan-Fiction, so I don't need suggestions on which ones to go to. That's not what I'm looking for.

Can you please send me the links to your favorite Harry Potter Fan-Fiction stories, or give me the titles and Website that they're on?

Thanks! :)

Again, I'm NOT looking for websites. I already know of websites. I'm looking for people's favorite stories, or titles of good ones they can remember.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Go to fanfiction.net and read these two stories you will not be dissapointed i promise.

1 Dumbledores Army and The Year of Darkness by Thanfiction. Its amazing it goes perfectly along with the actual storyline of deathly hallows but Neville is the main character and it shows him leading the D.A.

2 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Redux by vhtt or something i can't remember the authors name but its the only story with that name. Its just Deathly Hallows how she wanted it done and i like it better than the original. Let me know what you think!

Source(s): www.fanfiction.net

I liked the fanfiction called "Evasive Memories" or something like that. Usually, I hate fanfiction. This is the only one I actually like.

Also, any and every crossover fanfictions involving Harry Potter are hilarious to read no matter how "serious" they were suppose to be. Have you read any Twilight/Harry Potter or Star Wars/Harry Potter crossovers? They're sooo funny and stupid.

Lilly's Charm -Severitus story

things change ss/hp couple

the Second is found on the site hp fandom

• garton

i like 'What She merits' and 'earlier We Grew Up'. those are the two variety of dark, and that i think of that suits your fanfic. Are you going to submit this on HPFF or something? i'm fascinated and interpreting this, relatively :)

there is a site dedicated to dramione fanfic called hawthorn and vine or theres harrypotterfanfiction.net

one of my personal favorites is in his eyes by silverotter1

There are literally thousands of stories on fanfiction.net and harrypotterfanfiction.com. Check out the stories there.

Look them up on wattpad.com

they have TONS of fanfiction stories on there.

:)