Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 years ago

I'm moving into a new house soon... will there be spirits and ghosts?

Ive heard that it could happen, but don't want it to happen :(

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

You've heard wrong. It definitely won't happen.

• Mel
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

It is likely that spirits may have attached themselves to the house if your "new" house is only "new" to you, and not newly built. If you are concerned about this happening you can have the house and yourself cleansed and protected. Chances are if you are this scared, and concerned spirits have already attached themselves to you, and no matter where you go they will follow unless you get cleansed yourself.

• 8 years ago

Is it "New" as in just Built or New to you, as in others have lived and possibly died there?

Dont get me wrong, just cause a house is older, does not mean it's haunted.

A new house can be haunted also if put on land that is. Such as an old native american burial ground.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

How am i suppose if theres ghosts inside the house???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Depending upon your faith, you could have the house blessed before moving in.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If in doubt,clear and cleanse with sage and sweet grass the entire house,top to bottom.

• 8 years ago

No,but there will be Cockroaches galore and Rats a plenty.

Source(s): Your new place.
  • 8 years ago

there could. it depends how old the house is. haha jk, THERE IS NO GHOSTS! Don't be scared. (:

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it depends on your beliefs . i think the more you think about it the more your mind will play tricks on you. like you will think you hear noises and stuff.

• 8 years ago

No, they don't exist. Don't worry about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.