TE - Dallas Clark

K - Neil Rackers

DEF - New England

BN - Santana Moss (WR)

BN - Rob Gronkowski (TE)

BN - Matt Cassel (QB)

BN - Joseph Addai (RB)

BN - Jahvid Best (RB)

(10 Team Public League - Yahoo Fantasy Football '11)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

good team, not that great. you might need to seek for some trades to improve your RB corp. Your QB, WR, TE corps are very great. I think you need to improve your RB, Benson is the risk pick. He might be great or bust. we cant predict his performance this fall.

But you got Best, that's great! you might start him if your league is PPR? start Best over Benson. you got good team!

• 8 years ago

I'm having trouble figuring out who you took with your second pick, which should have been around 16 or 17 overall. I don't see anyone on your roster who comes close. In fact, if Round 3 was around 24 overall, I don't even see a pick in that range. So something went wrong.

Also, with that small a bench, you wasted early bench spots with a b/u QB and especially TE. You probably reached for Dallas Clark...what's the point of a b/u?

Finally, Benson got arrested over the weekend just as he's about to enter free agency. In a league this small, he should be on the bench, not an RB2.

• 3 years ago

david QB Drew Brees, NO QB RB Adrian Peterson, Min RB RB Michael Turner, Atl RB RB/WR Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB WR Dez Bryant, Dal WR WR Mario Manningham, NYG WR TE Owen Daniels, Hou TE D/ST Jets D/ST D/ST ok Josh Brown, StL ok Bench Kenny Britt, Ten WR Bench Beanie Wells, Ari RB Bench Pierre Garcon, Ind WR Bench Sam Bradford, StL QB Bench Jacoby Ford, o.ok.WR P Bench Lee Evans, Bal WR Q Bench Reggie Bush, Mia RB

• 8 years ago

You definitely have a good team!!! You should do very good this season!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

its cool

Source(s): nfl
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.