Starshot asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Do you think the NFL lockout will be resolved soon?

so we can get some football in this fall

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Only time will tell, there is supposed to be a meeting at the end of this week. Hopefully they can resolve this feud, get more money than they need and we can get back to watching football on sunday. If not there is always college football, where the only problem is your favorite team losing or a player getting his heisman taken away for accepting money from a fat man with big pockets.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I think it will be by no later than July 25, 2011 because honestly there is no way they can force the NFL out of a year its just an offseason lockout just like the NBA has this year also, theyre lockout will get resolved as well, though Im unsure if it will be a 50 game or full 82 season for the NBA. the NFL will begin in August as usually scheduled with the preseason

Source(s): honest die-hard NFL fan
  • 9 years ago

Yes all the main topics have been resolved now it's just the less important ones keeping them. It should be over before the end of this week.

• 9 years ago

Ya it will be resolved! they say that most of it has all ready been dealt with. its just that they got to finish resolving the little things. it will be over by the end of the week(: so then we can can get ready to see our teams play(:

Source(s): ESPN center(:
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It will end on July 21.

Source(s): I know things about football...
  • I believe so. Will be resolved by the end of this week tops in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, should be cleared up in the next couple of days, unless they aren't able to get the plaintiffs to consolidate the lawsuits in which case it could be delayed.

• 9 years ago

Sounds like it, you can go crazy searching the news trying to figure it out!

Thursday is when the owners meet to vote. So I am hoping by this weekend we'll know!

• Last nights news said a few more day. Crossing fingers.

• 9 years ago

Yes, hopefully by Friday and everyone back to work on Monday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.