- I hate those made-up-sounding names that end in -lyn: Ashlyn, Jaclyn, Jaslyn, Jeslyn, Whateverlyn (you get my point... ugh)
- I don't like -ayden names in general: Hayden, Jayden, Brayden, Kayden
- I'm not a fan when people use masculine names on girls, even if these masculine names are "traditional": Ryan, Taylor, Parker (all on girls)--I mean, why would you use them on girls? They sound like freakin' surnames
- I hate those names that are real English words, especially the nature-related ones: Rain(e) and Sky(e) for girls, Chase for boys, you get my drift
- I don't like place names: Dakota, Nevada, Alaska, Asia, India, Dallas, etc.
- I don't like it when -leigh is used to replace -lee or -ley: Ashleigh, Hayleigh
And don't even get me started on the ridiculous spellings people give their kids, such as "Elisuhbuth" or whatever in place of "Elizabeth". It doesn't make you unique, just makes you look incredibly dumb, or like you're trying too hard.
I'm 18, BTW.