How can I leave my past behind me?

I'm so disappointed in what I did to myself. In April I starting cutting myself and got very addicted. Now I have rows of faded scars along my arms- I've given up cutting now. For good. But now cutting is a part of my past, my life, ME. I didn't even have a good reason to do it. It's all my fault... show more I'm so disappointed in what I did to myself. In April I starting cutting myself and got very addicted. Now I have rows of faded scars along my arms- I've given up cutting now. For good. But now cutting is a part of my past, my life, ME. I didn't even have a good reason to do it. It's all my fault and if I hadn't done it my life would be perfectly fine. But now I have these physical scars and the internal memory. I just want to bleach my brain and burn the memory away. And the worst part is I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO! :'( Of course I could tell my mom... we have a great relationship... but I feel like she would think of me differently and be way too over-concerned... she wouldn't believe me when I say "I will never do it again." I just seriously want to forget about everything that's happened in the past few months but it's just never going to happen, it's impossible. I really need someone to talk to. PLEASE! I feel sooooo alone and I feel like I will always be alone.....
11 answers 11