When a guy doesn't pay for you?

If you go out to a meal and he doesn't pay for you, would you assume that means you're just friends even if you thought he liked you?

• Alex
    Best Answer

Either he doesn't like you as more than a friend or he has no manners. I'm a girl and I an totally capable of paying for myself, but for me, there is definitely a certain attitude when the guy pays or does not pay on the first date. All the guys that I've gotten a good vibe about seem to want to pay for me, even if I try to tell them that I don't mind splitting it. Most of the guys I've been out with who haven't paid on the first date have clearly been the type that have shown that they don't have any more interest in me or are odd little guys lol. Even a lot of my guy friends will try to pay for me.

• Carlos

Unless you pay the full bill all the time...doesn't mean anything really x.x

I've always split 50/50 on first few dates.

Well if your going as just friends then it would only be courteous to pay for you but if it's an actual date and you BOTH know this then it is a must that he pays.

your just friends cause if he liked you he would pay for your food to try and make you impressed or something

Honey, a guy doesn't always have to pay for you.

don't concentrate on little details like that. just be glad he went to dinner with you.

idk