Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 10 years ago

What type of vacuum cleaner should we get?

Ok so our Dyson hoover has finally given up. We want a new hoover that isn't as heavy as a Dyson. We tried the smaller Dyson's today but they aren't powerful enough because we have 2 pets you see. So we tested the HOOVER DM6228 and that seemed ok. Any reviews or any recommendations of vacuum cleaners? I live in Britain by the way.

Favorite Answer

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your Dyson. If you get in touch with us free on 08002980298, I'm sure we can help.

However, if you're considering purchasing a new cleaner, you might like to take a look at our website to learn more about our current range. We make several lightweight upright and cylinder models, as well as machines equipped with dusting tools engineered for the effective removal of pet hair from furniture, stairs and the car. You can also read reviews of each machine written by Dyson owners:

http://www.dyson.co.uk/store/hmc.asp

Kind regards,

Jack

Dyson Customer Service

• J M

We've got the Dyson Animal.

• Golfer

My wife LOVES vacuums (we've owned a lot!). The best by far has been the Oreck. Lightweight and it cleans well. Our Dyson crapped out after only a year and my wife never liked it anyway (too heavy)