Accounting, College, debt, is it worth it?

Hey, so I am in high school and possibly want to go into accounting and try to get my CPA. I live in Illinois, and I know U of I is amazing at accounting, but i can't get into their business school because although I have a good GPA, my ACT is 26. I can get into Indiana's Kelley business school but...its... show more Hey, so I am in high school and possibly want to go into accounting and try to get my CPA. I live in Illinois, and I know U of I is amazing at accounting, but i can't get into their business school because although I have a good GPA, my ACT is 26. I can get into Indiana's Kelley business school but...its out of state, really expensive, etc. i'd go into debt big time, and idk if i'd even have a better chance of getting a job after i graduate from Indiana compared to Illinois state, or northern IL, or Depaul universities.
Any thoughts on the colleges, their programs, professors, or learning about how companies recruit from these colleges would be much appreciated!