is samsung galaxy ace touch screen responsive as much as i phone screen?

i want to buy a samsung galaxy ace but i want to know how much reponsive is its screen...

i love the i phone screen response so can someone tell me is ace's touch as much responsive as much of i phone????

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Samsung Galaxy Ace, is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung that runs the open source Android operating system. Announced and released by Samsung in February 2011,[2] the Galaxy Ace is the successor to the Galaxy 3.

The Galaxy Ace is one of the four budget, low-cost Android-based smartphones planned by Samsung.[3] Being an upper mid-range smartphone, the Ace has a hardware between that of the Galaxy 3 and the Galaxy S; it features a 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor with the Adreno 200 GPU.

It is currently available in black with backcovers in two different colors, black and white.[4]

The Galaxy Ace is a 3.5G smartphone, offers quad-band GSM and announced with two-band HSDPA (900/2100) at 7.2Mbps. The display is a 3.5 inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen of HVGA (320x480) resolution. There is also a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, capable of recording videos at QVGA (320x240) resolution. The Ace comes with a 1350mAh Li-Ion battery.[5] The Ace runs Android 2.2 Froyo, and a modified version of TouchWiz, Samsung's proprietary user interface.

Ace has heavy social network Integration abilities and multimedia features. It also is preloaded with Google Trademark Mobile Apps and Layar App to provide augmented reality features.[6]

As of mid-2011, an update to Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' is in progress.[7]

Although it is a low cost smartphone, it still tuns on a fast processor. Screen responceshpuld still be similar to that of iphone.

Source(s): wikipedia.org
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

the biggest variations is the Xperia has a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, front dealing with digicam for video chat, HDMI output, scratch resistant glass, NFC, twin Microphone After that... Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus VS Sony Ericsson Xperia professional communicate Time................11 Hrs vs.5.66Hrs Standby Time.........640 Hrs vs. 331 Hrs inner reminiscence.......158Mb vs. 400Mb Battery...............1350 mAh vs.1200 mAh Processor..............800MHz vs. 1GHz The decision, digicam, OS and each thing else are exceptionally much the comparable. even regardless of the undeniable fact that, i do no longer desire slide out keyboards, my own determination of those 2 telephones may be the Sony... It has truly some greater constructive aspects. in case you prefer the telephone with the greater constructive battery existence and don't care too a lot proper to the constructive aspects get the Samsung.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.